Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is any one who heard about this ignition power kit??

1) Supercoil +New Ignition Module  
2) High Performance Low Resistance Silicone "Magnetic" Ignition Cables 
3) Torque Master Spark Plugs with a 360° spark 2/3 time larger and efficient spark power. They can last UP TO 100.000 KM


RR.jpg

foto3.jpg

star1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok can't see where the value is, doesn't matter how much energy you put into the spark doesn't get you extra power out

Good quality leads always good however you need to be careful to manintain the HV cable routing sometimes that's difficult to with other cable specs.

Long life plugs might save you a few quid over the life of the car, but would you want to leave steel plug body in ally head for that long, probably not, changing them could be interesting,

As an aside when Prosche serviced my aircooled 911 they used a Wurth anti sieze on the plugs at £25 a tube in 1991 ish

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, carrera-gt said:

Ok can't see where the value is, doesn't matter how much energy you put into the spark doesn't get you extra power out

Good quality leads always good however you need to be careful to manintain the HV cable routing sometimes that's difficult to with other cable specs.

Long life plugs might save you a few quid over the life of the car, but would you want to leave steel plug body in ally head for that long, probably not, changing them could be interesting,

As an aside when Prosche serviced my aircooled 911 they used a Wurth anti sieze on the plugs at £25 a tube in 1991 ish

Got it !! thanks~mate

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like utter rubbish to me. Just put in some quad electrode plugs and you'll be laughing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lupo1212 said:

You hurt me directly.....:(

?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2016 at 10:42 AM, Skezza said:

Looks like utter rubbish to me. Just put in some quad electrode plugs and you'll be laughing.

They are the worst plugs you can buy stick to normal ones you will be fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dblock said:

They are the worst plugs you can buy stick to normal ones you will be fine. 

Super 4's? No chance. Totally disagree with that. A good set of Super 4's will destroy any single electrode plug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 5/11/2016 at 1:36 PM, Skezza said:

Super 4's? No chance. Totally disagree with that. A good set of Super 4's will destroy any single electrode plug.

You can disagree but I would never put them anywhere near any of my cars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dblock said:

You can disagree but I would never put them anywhere near any of my cars. 

That's fair enough ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.