super Coil

lupo1212

Is any one who heard about this ignition power kit??

1) Supercoil +New Ignition Module  
2) High Performance Low Resistance Silicone "Magnetic" Ignition Cables 
3) Torque Master Spark Plugs with a 360° spark 2/3 time larger and efficient spark power. They can last UP TO 100.000 KM

RR.jpg

foto3.jpg

star1.jpg

Ok can't see where the value is, doesn't matter how much energy you put into the spark doesn't get you extra power out

Good quality leads always good however you need to be careful to manintain the HV cable routing sometimes that's difficult to with other cable specs.

Long life plugs might save you a few quid over the life of the car, but would you want to leave steel plug body in ally head for that long, probably not, changing them could be interesting,

As an aside when Prosche serviced my aircooled 911 they used a Wurth anti sieze on the plugs at £25 a tube in 1991 ish

6 hours ago, carrera-gt said:

Ok can't see where the value is, doesn't matter how much energy you put into the spark doesn't get you extra power out

Good quality leads always good however you need to be careful to manintain the HV cable routing sometimes that's difficult to with other cable specs.

Long life plugs might save you a few quid over the life of the car, but would you want to leave steel plug body in ally head for that long, probably not, changing them could be interesting,

As an aside when Prosche serviced my aircooled 911 they used a Wurth anti sieze on the plugs at £25 a tube in 1991 ish

Got it !! thanks~mate

Looks like utter rubbish to me. Just put in some quad electrode plugs and you'll be laughing.

On 5/3/2016 at 10:42 AM, Skezza said:

Looks like utter rubbish to me. Just put in some quad electrode plugs and you'll be laughing.

They are the worst plugs you can buy stick to normal ones you will be fine. 

13 hours ago, Dblock said:

They are the worst plugs you can buy stick to normal ones you will be fine. 

Super 4's? No chance. Totally disagree with that. A good set of Super 4's will destroy any single electrode plug.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2016 at 1:36 PM, Skezza said:

Super 4's? No chance. Totally disagree with that. A good set of Super 4's will destroy any single electrode plug.

You can disagree but I would never put them anywhere near any of my cars. 

7 hours ago, Dblock said:

You can disagree but I would never put them anywhere near any of my cars. 

That's fair enough ;)