lupo problem

hello everyone ,,,im a new member to this forum and i hope someone could shed some light on the problem i have.

i have a 2001 1.0 lupo which is my baby ,,,but as of this week she has given me feckin head ache !!!  

the problem is when im driving and changing gear .      when i press the clutch down to change gear all is good ,,but when i take my foot of the clutch to accelerate i get a slight grinding sound ,,,has any body else had this problem ???  i can get every gear with ease nice and smooth ,,it never jumps out of gear ,,,thankyou in advance ,,atb martin

Does it make the noise even when the car isn't running? If so it's possibly your pedal box starting to give, common fault, if it's only when your engine is running its more likely to be your clutch release bearing. 

If this is any gear and when moving then it's probably the 085 chocolate box output shaft bearing as that is the weakest point in the box. or possibly diff.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/41812-the-definitive-gearbox-thread/

Check the oil level, or better yet drain it and put new in and check for shiny particles in the old oil. Put slightly thicker oil in and squeeze in an extra 300ml if you can.