Clear Side Indicators

Skezza

Hey,

Just gauging some interest here, the guys who supply me the aftermarket window switches have sent me some clear side indicators to try on my Lupo, like you would find on some Golf's I suppose. Basically, they're pretty much identical to this below, except they come as a pair rather than one on its own:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Bora-Golf-Passat-Clear-Side-Repeater-Indicator-1J0949117-/252261799446?fits=Model%3ALupo&hash=item3abbf99616:g:IG8AAOSwoydWogOx

I'll try get some photos later.

I haven't got round to fitting them yet, but I reckon they'll look really nice compared to the old (and let's be honest, a bit boring) frosted indicators that come on Lupo's as standard.

Anyway, I can get them a bit cheaper than eBay and Amazon etc, at around £12 a pair (inc delivery).

So, I'm just gauging interest if anyone is interested in these, I could easily get a shipment sorted relatively quickly as they're sent from Sweden.

Let me know.

1 hour ago, cj1 said:

Sure you can get clear side repeaters already on ebay for £9.95 incl. postage. Link to follow. 

Link them to me. If there's someone getting them cheaper, then I'll hold off ordering a batch :)

Well spotted. These are different to those (these have three ripples whereas that eBay listing, they appear fully clear) and I'd say these are a tad nicer, but for a tenner, they're a bloody bargain, so I'll hold off ordering some for now.