Different rolling circumference on the tires in front and back

I needed two new winter tires and got a good deal on some used ones on rims, two of them where in new condition and the other two almost not street legal. So now I have 2 good 185/60R14 and two good 175/65R13. Would it be possible to use the two good tiers from the different sets? The difference in rolling circumference is 3.57%.

Edited by Oskarfk

15 hours ago, Oskarfk said:

I needed two new winter tires and got a good deal on some used ones on rims, two of them where in new condition and the other two almost not street legal. So now I have 2 good 185/60R14 and two good 175/65R13. Would it be possible to use the two good tiers from the different sets? The difference in rolling circumference is 3.57%.

It's legal if the same size wheel and tyres are on the same axle. For example you could run the 14's on the rear, with the 13's at the front no problem.

It's only illegal when you start running different tyre sizes on the same axle (understandably). For example 175/65/13 on the front left and 185/60/14 on the front right.

Thank you!

Will use 14's on the rear, with the 13's at the front.

I’m at the moment unemployed, getting a job in January, so will be running this setup during the winter and decide what to get next . If I want to keep the 14' or the 13' as winter tires.

Edited by Oskarfk

If you have abs or srs it might (might, but i doubt it) cause issues, otherwise as said already they would be fine.

If you want taller gearing and lower revs then put the 14s on the front, you'd need to check clearance is it's lowered though.

Edited by Sausage