Wing Dent

n7yr

Hi, whilst my car was parked all day some inconsiderate person decided to knock a lovely little dent in my drivers side wing, relatively close to the headlight. ive searched the forum and cant find anything definitive to answer my question, but can anyone reccommend a technique to remove with a nice finish? obviously i can just remove the wing and tap it with a rubber mallet, but that technique always leads a shadow dent behind.

thanks

Have to agree with Scotty. Get a panel beater to do it and then perhaps fill it in if required. You might find it pops out without the need for filler, just depends how badly the metal is creased.

my only concern is that the crevice between the light and the wing, just on the edge of the wing the paint has cracked, would this effect it

Edited by n7yr

Why did you need a full respray in the first place for a roof dent !

• Like 1

Why did you need a full respray in the first place for a roof dent !

I needed a full respray previous from the roof dent because my lupo had a dent on every panel and scratches and rust every ware and now my lupo is like brand new :)

apart from a dent in the roof

wrote my sentence wrong was ment to say

I paid 1000£ for a full respray and then some kid with a football decides to dent my roof , going to get it sorted with a paint less dent remover like silver said

haha sorry miss understood

Edited by harrysteele9