Where do i get one of these beauties???

Slow&low

Bolt on arches can make any car look cool, EVEN a Figaro :o !!!!!!

P1.jpg

3191331_2_full.jpg

And for anyone who is not familiar with Adam Slater, the guy is a legend, and turns things like these;

Peugeot-505-GTi-1986.jpg

into things like this;

DSCF2947.jpg

DSCF2940.jpg

Dscf2540.jpg

Do we think thats too big of a job for the photoshop boys to make a lupo look something like haha.

Happy to give it a go! will have a go some time when im free.

And I can tell you those are Group 6 Arches that fit the classic mini, My mate has them on his;

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

(Green mini was sold years ago, beige one is still going and now has a 1293 turbo in)

I have a mini with Miglia Arches on it, the biggest you'll find, Wonder whether you could adapt them to fit a lupo?

They looks something like this (not a pic of mine btw)

post-2011-1178952729_thumb.jpg

paha! that 505 looks ridiculous. not sure if its good ridic or bad.... bolt ons look sweet on that mr2. not sure about the ones on the arosa though. they're done well but yeah still not sure. haha and that beige cooper is awesome. A guy at uni is putting a rover 1400cc in his mini, a project entitled "my coffin" probably accurate.

Each to their own, but I like the 505. Its something completely different.

it looks MEAN from the front i'll say that. and i quite like the retro metro and minis are impossible not to like.

What seats are in that metro? they look sweet.

Standard mk1 metro seats. The car was pretty much standard with the exception of the engine, brakes and wheels. And even the wheels were standard metro steels, banded.

Edited by pieface

while we're talking styling, does everone agree that the back looks better de-badged? i mean the lupo and the SDi not the VW badge. i'm thinking of removing the words and painting the badge body colour. like below, i did it in paint but you get the picture;

mediaCA4P8GHC.jpg

mediaCA4P8GHC2.jpg

EDIT; was having fun so carried on;

mediaCA4P8GHC3.jpg

Edited by Slow&low

If you're smoothing the rear of badges, smooth the boot handle too or else it just looks like the Lupo badges fell of a 1.0L one. And no-one wants to look like a 1.0L lol!

And the rear light bonnet cover idea is gay. Been done on a local Lupo to me and was chavvy as ****.

If you're smoothing the rear of badges, smooth the boot handle too or else it just looks like the Lupo badges fell of a 1.0L one. And no-one wants to look like a 1.0L lol!

And the rear light bonnet cover idea is gay. Been done on a local Lupo to me and was chavvy as ****.

Ageed, if you wanna do things like that to your car, sell the lupo and buy a corsa

I wouldnt do that. for a start it looks **** haha and its a lot of effort. i was just playing with paint. i probably wont bother. with the badge thing either if it needs the boot handle removing too. dont have the time or cash for filling and spraying.

might just get some eyelashes.... :surprise::surprised:

• 2 weeks later...