Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

Anyone spot any adaptors for the pots throw them my way please! smile.gifrolleyes.gif

finally got my dash back (the t section), looks the absolute nuts, so glad i got it done professionally rather than a rattle cab job - the differance is so worth the extra money.

Will get some pics up when i get some decent pics of it but my phone camera really doesnt do it justice.

Did a little budget this evening for everything thats to be done before UD (which is not like me laugh.gif )

£2220 :|

Edited by HAIRBear

I think i'll just rattle can mine for this year, until i can afford a full re-trim next year. Got a lot of spare dash parts at home, which is useful.

I saw somewhere £2200 to get it ready for UD. What the hell do you have in mind!

haha quite a lot of stuff! the interior is the big one! i want to get the inside of the seats qulted and a few bits on the door cards done. along with a trimmed dash, but i might have to do a cream suede dash instead of the cream leather.

im alowing around 1000/1200 for the retrim which i know is probs not going to get me everything im looking for but im going to keep saving for it until late feburary so i can get as much of it done as poss.

then theres fixing the bumpers inc number plate recess gone and rear one reduced. which is 400 ive been quoted :|

the arch work i want to get done

sending the springs off for a chop

reprays here and there

think thats about it laugh.gif

Iterior is an absolute killer. Will be saving big bucks to do mine next year. I'm going with a flocked dash though, save some moneys.

Good plans though. Gunna have to do something to the front of mine now which i was gunna do next year, but if your doing your recess, i've gotta go one up again ;)

a killer...but so worth it! :D

cummon on then whats one up? lol which reminds me im really thinking of getting the grill smoothed into the bumper aswell because it drives me crazy lol

also have a gti back bumper and exhaust which im not sure whether it will be going on - id need to cut into my wheel well wouldnt i? anyone know what kinda price range for that?

haha im close to your UD Budget!!!!! lol mine comes to £1800 lol interior trim, exterior smoothing, and a rather good quality install :D

i love knowing people that work in the motor industry lol getting alot of that at a cheap price lol

cars lookin ace mate!!!!!! althought a think you need to go lower :P mine is gettin fully decked this weekend me thinks lol if not today then will deffooooooo be done for UD lol

tom i hate you..ive got to seven pages without a mention of that horrible little phrase laugh.gif i think one thing is that the reiger bumper sits a lot lower than the standard so the front is say for example closer to the ground than yours (dont know if it is) but has a larger arch gap so appears higher. thats why its going in for repairs on monday as i hit everything! lol

Another thing getting sorted next week is that the brackets along the exhaust have broke so thats hanging a lot lower than it should be. so it feels i couldnt physically go any lower lol

It will be going up before it goes down. nice and high for winter so i dont cock up the front bumper again, but i have the rear sorted now so that will be sorted by UD and i have loads of space on the coils to come down biggrin.gif is going to be a scary low drive to ultimate i reckon! haha

and marcus - CO5 6PG laugh.gif

Edited by HAIRBear