A8 of boom.

BenLAST

10 sheets used on the doors this afternoon, makes a noticeable difference! Rear quarters and roof are left, and some more to do on the doors. But so far so good!

Edited by BenLAST

Indeedy it is Rich. Got a lot left still! Can't do the boot until the new one is sprayed up otherwise it would be a waste, but whats in the boot now is doing the job ok.

Mark, i love you btw! Hubcaps look ace on the steels.

tbh just as good as dynamat.

brought a bulk pack a few months ago, gotta get round to fitting it soon ha.

cant imagin how the 1.0 keeps up with all the weight, thought mine was bad enough an i have a 1/4 the amount of stuff as u.

Nope, got it off Paz. Mark supplied me with some hubcaps that look so good on the Mattigs. Currently running them on the standard steels so they looks a little different.

Edited by BenLAST

If anyone wants to get the glue stuff off the roof holding the cardboard up, put half a day aside. What a pain in the ass!

Anyways, roof's dynomatted, fiberglassing starts tomorrow. Off to a vinyl wrapper on the weekend, something special in store!

Pics tomorrow of dynomatting depending when i get home from work.

Which is why i have some 165's instead of 175's ready to go on ;)

Been told not to though, as it would be pretty ridiculous. But i'm sure the difference between 175/50 and 165/55 isn't much!

Ahhh, they look far better than the 175's! Hopefully it will make the tread become fully covered by the arch now, so no more po-po trouble!

Picked up the rat bonnet today, put it on so will get pics tomorrow.

However, sound-system went caput on the way home! Battery or alternator has gone i think. Not sure which, will find out tomorrow if the car don't start!

Haha, been asked that question many times!

The glue that holds on the cardboard on the roof under the headliner, when using a heat gun some melted off and went everywhere. Plus, i was in my work overals, which are filfy. Steam clean and they'd be alright i guess, they are only temporary.

My seats easily get waterstains like those. Looks awful but they clean up no trouble. :)

Nice surprise to see you earlier too Ben!

Edited by Amber

Ratty update.

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

Trip to the local audio place tomorrow to see whats up with the system as its not performing anymore! May leave with an expensive reciept, but a reciept that may push 150db.

Ratty update.

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

Trip to the local audio place tomorrow to see whats up with the system as its not performing anymore! May leave with an expensive reciept, but a reciept that may push 150db.

Good work.

Whats going on with the system? it's gonna be alot of work to get another 4ish DB... the sound proofing probly given you a slight help.

If you want 150 get those boxes out and wall it with those oz's!!!