My First Project :)

Stevie_Stokes

Hey Everyone.

This is to be my very first car project. up until now, the most i had done was change a tyre and change the oil with my dad.

But here goes.. and i hope over the coming months.. you guys can help with more of the inspiration its given me to start work on my car.

So here is were i began.. Lupo 01' 1.7 SDI... Standard.

P6210081.jpg

P6210080.jpg

P6210078.jpg

Then was the turn to fit new coil-kits that my dad bought for my mums lupo aaaages ago and never used (:

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

P6230096.jpg

And this was the result. I Think i may still have to get a custom spring to bring the back down a bit.

lupo1.jpg

Then, to keep me going.. i turned my attention to the wheels. Ideally i want some stretched badboys. but i will have to wait for a little while.

lupo2.jpg

lupo3.jpg

And badge.. and for the moment..waiting for the next idea. jsut keeping her clean :)

lupo4.jpg

lupo5.jpg

lupo6.jpg

lupo7.jpg

lupo8.jpg

Please tell me what you think.. WIP most definately :)

Yeah... back is still high. I think the coil-overs are just Sports.. does anyone know from the photo of the suspension?. Caus iv heard similar stories about the Front being Slammed and the back not so much and Vice-Versa

And also, dispite it being very soon into the build.. iv found some 13" x 7 Dished alloys.

Forgetting about the tires obviously.. the bloke wants £150 for the set.

Im just worried about front wheel turning clearance.

Any Advise?

Steve.

securedownload.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

hahaha cheers guys :).

Yeah im getting them through my boss's dad.. so he said for me to get the car down on saturday and try.. although.. the tyres on there are racing tires.. so im thinknig they will stick out more and induce scrub anyway?

we will see.. hopefully get them for a good price.. and if they work.. get them stretched.

We will see :)

haha i don't downhill but i ride hardtail and also have the same car as you as first car lol

i cant wait to pass so i can get on with modding mine lol

yours looks great and keep us updated :D

Fo' Sho man :) I cnat wait to get my new frame.. strap the Boxxers on it and BOOOOM :).

Getting Up At 7am to polish her before work as i never have time in the evening for her to be dry (Y)

and De-Stickering tomorrow night :)