---Carl's--- 'Cleaned' Lupo

---Carl---

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its lookin very standard really lol, got a stubby arial, black rear badge, and badgeless front grille. yeahhh thats y i need tyres mate lol, erm i havnt even had them on the car but ive got a pic of them stud up against it,2 secs ....

BRY-1239.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Black on black's always good!

FURIA WEST'S HOURSE!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D

Edited by Lupo Milan

BRY-1239.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Black on black's always good!

I thought your motto was 'once had black, you won't go back' shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Anyway, I don't agree. Ive never really obsessed over the black wheels on a black car look. I like a bit of break up.

How many wheels you got mate?

Wish I could afford to have a choice of wheels laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Both sets will look cool when it's dropped on the coillies!

ive got the p.l.s's and those black ones, and obviously my standard steelies. But i NEEEED rid of the black ones, thats y im selling them at the price i payed for the tyres, just so i can get some tyres for the 13s sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> need them gone feckin fast coz ive just ordered tyres for the 13s lol oops

• 2 weeks later...

coils just arrived hehe biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

now where the FECK are my tyres lol cant wait till they arrive to !!!

fit the coils tomorrow night so expect pics soon

tomorrow night??? - whats wrong with tonight!!

looking forward to seeing it riding low and phat though cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

skatepark tonight lol

well, it wont be riding phat at the minute lol it will be decked on steelies sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lol but as soon as the tyres come then it will be all sorted biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hope they come soon !!

are those back ones the wheels you got off norm? if they are there gonna catch like a bitch cos i tried them on mine at standard ride hight with someone sat in the boot (ghetto lowering) and they looked as if they would just take chunks out of the tyres

are those back ones the wheels you got off norm? if they are there gonna catch like a bitch cos i tried them on mine at standard ride hight with someone sat in the boot (ghetto lowering) and they looked as if they would just take chunks out of the tyres

well, it wont be riding phat at the minute lol it will be decked on steelies sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lol but as soon as the tyres come then it will be all sorted biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hope they come soon !!

HEY!!! standard steels are pimp you just need to know what to do with them!!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

nooo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i dont like steelies, except wide ones lol. but it has made the steelies look alot better now its decked. i will try and get pics wen the rain has stopped. where the feck are my tyres, i want my rims on !!

they arent the wheels i got off norm mate nah, sold them agesssss ago lol they were 15 x7 & 8 but them black ones are 14 x 6

(which are still for sale for only £200, the cost of the tyres!!!!)

oops lol i broke my promise. i will get some piccies soon.

I paid for my tyres 12 days ago, do u wreckon i should have them from germany by now ?

Im abit sick, ive payed for them and need them but dont have them lol

heres some pics of it as it is right now lowerdlupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lowerdlupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lowerdlupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lowerdlupo4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looking good mate

Time for some scraping action on that lower front end me thinks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> looking tasty, the underside of that front bumper is gonna get a few knocks!

...now then, where are these tires! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />