Hellllllo there!!

reido

Hi guys,

Im new here, thought i would say hello. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My girlfriend has a black lupo 1.4s at the moment but we are selling her so we can get the decorating done before we purchase a lupo GTI after the summer. need a bit more poke!!

Thought i would join in with the forum here, its been invaluable to me the last 2weeks. I have found the solution to our leaking rear wiper washer and been reading up on the common problems assosiated with lupos. My main car is a golf V6 4motion and i usually frequent the UK mkivs site but since getting into the lupos i have convinced her to go for a GTI hehe!! So if anyone needs any advice on Mk4 golfs i will do my best to help. My daily town hack is a 21 year old polo saloon with a whole 1.05 litres so the sooner we can get our current lupo sold and get the decorating done then the sooner we can start looking for a GTI biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and get rid of the polo and have a bit more fun.

Anyone got advice on buying a GTI? is there much to look out for?

Cheers.

Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers guys,

LOL !!! I may end up with a GTI too?? sell the golf next year and fit a tsi engine to the lupo HEHE !!