Our own forum

Enigma

If it was something different I would say go for it, but it just seems to be heading towards what this site does cough* "pretty guckin' food" already!

The Loop's only have one little bit on here as do we. The rest is for all and sundry even the odd VX or Skoda.

I even sneak into the Lupo camp to see what's going down, but only late at night when there's nobody around and wearing my balaclava and my action man PJ's!

So Hey Ho! It's off to work we go! Chill Dude!

Silver!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all we're trying to (gently) suggest is that you're duplicating something that already exists. We have over 2000 members here, a fair proportion of which drive Arosas. Reinventing the wheel by offering a forum which has no significant draw over this one seems pointless, and doomed to failure.

By all means give it a go if you want - I certainly don't have any objections and I doubt anyone else does. But you need something that this site doesn't have to get a large user-base, and at the moment you don't seem to have that.

its a good idea i think as long as it doesnt cost anything for you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and we can get it pretty much like the old clubarosa site it should be good i dont know about others but i myself regularly visited the arosa site purely because its just for our cars

Snoopy it can be surprising how different the cars are sometimes on little things like 1.4 8v instread of the lupos 1.4 16v (as Adam mentioned) etc and the forum can run along side this one

i dont htink the idea is to replace this part of the forum but more to give an extra place for the arosa's as these last few months have proved theres quite a few coming out the woodwork now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

even if we have it so that its got the CA URL and then when you click the Lupo section on there you get put on here and then when you click the Arosa section on here you get put over there

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i know , its like , oh dear laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Go on then, feck off we don't want you Arosa lot here anyway!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It does seem a bit odd to me making an Arosa only forum especially since the two cars are identical and the information and advice will be that same.

You had better put in a 'General Lupo Chat' thread as well.

Ooooh! my head hurts...

banghead.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

"tell me again mr dj..."

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yup theres a general lupo chat thread as well over there tumbleweed.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />
Edited by stevewp

Has it got it's own tumbleweed??

Hey mods - can we have a tumbleweed icon??

Ooooo...found a big one!

Eeey! Gringo... stop takin' da' peez!

tumbleweed.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> & roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Always wondered what it'd be like over here..........

"You're not from round these parts, are ya, boy!?"

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OOOOOOOOOOHHH im the first post in the lupo section! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Please leave. I wasn't accepted as a proper VW in the 'other' section. I just want to be excepted for who I am here!!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Al

Please leave. I wasn't excepted as a proper VW in the 'other' section. I just want to be excepted for who I am here!!!!

What confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

What confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Never mind, don't worry. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Was refering to the 'bullying' over the red 'I' issue lol

Never mind, don't worry. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Was refering to the 'bullying' over the red 'I' issue lol

Oh! Well have you got your red I yet? if not i will have to take up the bully position again! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I washed my car today and cleaned the silver I. A small tear crept from my eye....... lol

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

try to do summut good and majority jsut take piss hmmmm

Just playing with you dude! Good luck to you with the CA site!

Called banter...

One of the 'thingie-ma-jigs' people seem to like about club lupo.

I belong to four three VAG (no not short for vagina!) related forums:

www.clublupo.co.uk (incorporating www.clubarosa.co.uk)

www.scottishvag.com

www.decked-dubs.com

Another one would just fudge my old brain. If I can have member no. 666 I'll join up! Only 'cause it's my work extension you'll understand!

666.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Love

Silver!

Edited by Silver!