New Stereo - Which one?.....HELP!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lynsey may be pissed off with how her threads ending up?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No comment tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Well decision made............think its gonna definately be the........do I say it.........the Pioneer (the one I said about quite a few pages back!)

I timed it perfect for wanting a new stereo with it being my birthday - that way I don't have to buy it myself!

Also getting a new Pioneer changer to go with it and selling my current changer either back to the shop (as they'll take it back as its only 6months old and they can sell on used stuff...) or I'll sell it myself if someone wants it :thumbs: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sony?

Oh come on! their units sound crap! They may look pretty but other than sitting and stareing at the thing all day, they're no use to anybody!

well actually as I am tone deaf the actual quality of a unit is fairly secodary to me because I wouldnt really notice the difference - so as long as it looks nice and has the features I want it'll do me fine.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

id buy a sony be4 id buy pioneer - on looks alone wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

and thats sayin a lot about what i think of pioneer!

Ok......hint taken that Alan don't like what I chose sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> He'll hate me forever for choosing a Pioneer over Alpine!

Well I like it even if I gotta wait til the weekend before its fitted :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not that anyone cares any more *sob sob* sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> :sarc:

Well I could fit it this week for you if ya want.

I do have a tendancy of wireing head units up wrong and burning them out.....

Mind you, would that be a bad thing? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mind you, would that be a bad thing? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pmsl -

ahh i think we have given the old pioneer a bad time....

lets just hope u see somehting nice when u go in at the weekend tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> :thumbs:

Too late now, I've booked the lupo in to have a new Pioneer 7500MP stereo fitted next Thursday (they even come to your house to fit it!).......oh and a new Pioneer changer as well to replace my Panasonic one I have at the mo :thumbs:

I'd be grateful if anyones got any ideas as to how much I should sell my Pansonic 6 disc changer for......I've not got a clue ??? Bearing in mind its only 6 months old - thanx smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'd be grateful if anyones got any ideas as to how much I should sell my Pansonic 6 disc changer for......I've not got a clue ??? Bearing in mind its only 6 months old - thanx smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How much u want for it?? I need a disc changer!!!