engine problem (update)

cardaft

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i doubt if they would pay for tha,

they charged me £12 today just to fit a fuse wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

It went in because the hazards wornt working and ive heard the relay sometimes goes, so as its still under warenty i just booked it in, but they rang and said it was just a fuse and would be £12. But usually fueses dont go something has to cause it to blow.

15 mins labour and the price of a fuse.

Could have been much worse.

At least you'll know to check the fuses before it goes in next time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hows the new engine?

Yeah, the new engine is great thanks, biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ran it in for 1,000 miles, its only done 2,000 since it was fitted two months ago but goes great now

just like it should be now, great MPG and all the nippyness of a 1.0 swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

good as new coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by cardaft