NEMO ZE LUPO!

ellis033

Had my Lupo a couple months now just haven't got round to posting a build thread so here it is...

Picked this beauty up with only one lady owner and just 30k on the clock however poor Nemo had been neglected don't think he had ever been cleaned in his life also few knocks and scrapes which I have managed too T-cut the majority out.

BEFORE:

Before1.jpg

Before2.jpg

Before3.jpg

Before5.jpg

Before4.jpg

AFTER:

After1.jpg

After2-1.jpg

After3.jpg

Before45.jpg

Coilovers on but didn't feel it was low enough :confused: so decided too go a tad more...

After4.jpg

Still need too take rear adjusters out which I will do in a couple of weeks as well as find some wheels.

I also now have got rid of the rear wiper, brought pressed plates, sprayed my steels gloss black so it doesn't look as noddy for the time being haha which will upload some pics of that soon :D

Thanks, Sam

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Looks really nice. photos are simple yet effect.

Ash

Thanks Ash more photos to come soon with my badgeless grill and clim air wind deflectors when they arrive and possibly a cheeky shoot with robs civic ( the guy who uploaded and took pics for me :) )

• 4 weeks later...

286706_206811892713575_171379646256800_663302_137964_o.jpg

I was fortunate to get a picture at west london collective last night yay! despite my lack of wheels (which will be in my possession late this week or early next week). so hopefully some pictures of them fitted coming soon. still not sure about the bonnet bra though :/ other than it covers the ridge on my bonnet to make my badge-less grill look a hell of a lot better! on the other hand my clim air wind deflectors make a hell of a difference and fit perfect!