Lupo GTi jack- anyone have one & what does it look like?

Tourist

Good evening all :)

Has anyone got a Lupo GTi jack- and if so, please can you post a picture of it?

VW say it is Lupo GTi only, part number 6NO 011 031D (last listed retail of £49-53 plus VAT) now obsolete :( , and the folding handle is part number 1HO 011 221 (current retail £12-40 plus VAT)

What else should there be? Have got a compressor, out of date foam, the centre cap hook, retaining strap, space for a spanner, space for a tow eye, space for a screwdriver, and what I assume is space for the wheelbrace, jack and jack handle.... :lol:

Any help appreciated B)

Martin :)

The fuse puller lives on the back of the fusebox cover.

You should have compressor, foam sealant stuff, screwdriver, spanner, and the centre cap pulling tool.

They didn't come with a jack or wheelbrace as there is no need since there's no spare wheel. Also the space for a tow eye is misleading, as the tow eyes both front and rear are fixed in place, so not sure why that cutout is there.

• Like 1

The fuse puller lives on the back of the fusebox cover.

You should have compressor, foam sealant stuff, screwdriver, spanner, and the centre cap pulling tool.

They didn't come with a jack or wheelbrace as there is no need since there's no spare wheel. Also the space for a tow eye is misleading, as the tow eyes both front and rear are fixed in place, so not sure why that cutout is there.

Thankyou, I will have another look on my fusebox cover, but think the fuse puller is something else that has gone AWOL.... :lol:

:)

Martin.