Old Orleans - J26/M25

bossjohnc

Yer nice to meet all you guys! Not a bad turn out sorry I had to shoot off couldn't believe I was there 2 hours tho flew by! Yer my mate Bill paid 900 quid for his retrim done a really good job I think as well, considering having it done myself! I can get a pic of it if no one did no probs!

Edited by Ty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so Tigz I think Twisty is talking about my mates GTi he had it retrimmed in leather with red Stitching, Robs came with leather standard I think!

Nice to meet you tyler and rob and mark (obviously paul/snoop/si/john always gopod to see you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

liked the re-trim a lot, loved the climate control and robs wheels. as always puts mine to shame tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nice to meet everyone (again).

Some very impressive specs - 2 lupos with climate control!

Some scary sideways action from the VX - Si seemed to enjoy it though!

Edit: No, it's not a 4 seater VX - I was following it!

Edited by bossjohnc

Some very impressive specs - 2 lupos with climate control!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Werent you guys lucky wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol! I was gutted I had to shoot off didnt realise the time would fly by like that! (note to self will plan better next time blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> )

Some scary sideways action from the VX - Si seemed to enjoy it though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was being a bit reluctant to break loose, so I did force it a little laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got a few pics from the meet not brilliant quality cos there off my phone im sure better ones will appear soon enough!

Picture(308).jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture(309).jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

not sure if you have noticed but red seems to be the most common colour tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> !!

Hello, just managed to get onto the internet, a bit late, sorry. It was good to put faces to names, and of course good to see that many lupos. Shame i had to leave early. we'll have to do it again some time when i dont have to rush off.

See you all soon.

Rob

p.s. would people like me to put some pics on here, it will show the number plates so i wont if anyone has a problem.

cheers

Hello, just managed to get onto the internet, a bit late, sorry. It was good to put faces to names, and of course good to see that many lupos. Shame i had to leave early. we'll have to do it again some time when i dont have to rush off.

See you all soon.

Rob

p.s. would people like me to put some pics on here, it will show the number plates so i wont if anyone has a problem.

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm ok with mine Rob and bearing in mind i'm gonna put the video up soon after i've done it at home biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

right, well i'll do them tomoro if noone has any objections before then. whats wrong with Ty's clutch? i had to have a new one just as the warrenty ran out!!! altho i complained and vw paid most of it!!

mine turned out to be a cracked pressure plate! which clearly wasn't wear and tear, as the clutch still had loads left on it, and it had done 23,000.

Rob

Edited by Rob GTI

same here. ty - had a thought about your clutch.... is it doing it again? did vw sort the doors?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Clutch seems to be fine now touch wood... sods law really! so I've decided to leave it alone rather than have the gearbox etc taken out, but I told VW and the stealer to keep a record that I had a problem at low mileage if the problem returns!

In regards to the doors they again tried to tell me that door adjustments are carried out within the first six months for free but there after there I pay! Again argued for a while that VW seem to only cover there cars for 6 months and after a rather heated discussion this is also being done for free I asked the stealer what does VW's 3 year warranty actaully cover me for? because it seems everything Ive had a problem with apart from the indictator they have tried to make me pay for it!! I mean come on am I being unreasonable asking them to sort out my doors because there scratching my paint work off as you all saw? I dont think so.... there also goin to respray it as well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Ty

Glad to here thats sorted. Yeah I thought about what you described from the clutch. After racing mine a lot last year and making some crap changes at high revs my clutch started to feel weird - i have bent pressure plate too. should be ok though as its not actually broken....

Yer I mean I think Ill leave it rather than have it out unless it comes back again which hopefully it wont! cheers for the advice though! I dont care about that anyway I want to lower mine after seeing twisty's and pauls lol!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry to spam this thread but should I get my rear spoiler brake light done under warranty as well I know from what you guys have told me that they have to take the whole spoiler off etc or should I just leave it until it possibly blows up? lol I mean I can live with abit on condensation in there!!

By the way they need the car for a whole week ive found out today sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> !

Edited by Ty

As no one has told me not to put the pics up, here they are. Excuse the poor camera work, only got it a couple of weeks ago so am still a rookie.

DSC00132.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00133.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00135.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00134.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00136.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00137.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00138.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00140.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00141.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00142.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00143.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00144.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00145.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00146.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00147.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00148.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00150.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There ya go, enjoy

Rob

nice one rob

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Agree with Timbo good pics Rob