New member from Newcastle !()!

David_arosa-v5

Hello chaps, I'm trying to turn my second seat arosa into and absolute beast.

Had the plans for my first seat which was a 1.4 sport and I must say I would highly recommend the 1.4 16v sport model, very nippy for a 1.4. My intentions where to put a big bad boy engine in her but before I could even start preperations some **** torched her :(

But not to worry just go myself a little cheap 1.0 litre arosa but it's just not the same as the sport!

I have thought about what I can do and I've decided Iam going to go for a 2.3 v5 engine conversion, I have a couple of friends who have golf mk4 v5s and are willing to sell, but how much work and adjustments would it take for the v5 to fit in my arosa.

I know a little about cars but not enough to even know where to begin on a job like this, I understand the engine mounts will have to be strengthened, battery moved to the boot but what about the wiring ect,

Anyone recommend any garages specific for VW custom conversion around the north east area would be great,

• 8 years later...
On 3/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, Rich said:

It was yellow 

you probably mean this yellow lupo with a 2.3 v5. i see you in this thread. u seem knowledgeable and i wish i could pick your brain

Edited by sueyed

im taking your word for it

im buying the v5 enginecode AQN cause that's 170hp and the AGZ is 150hp (for ecoshite reasons)

i wonder what ur getting and what for

Edited by sueyed