Anyone know/have any lupo rear bulb holders for sale?

Elz8462

I just bought a pair of lupo lights on ebay and as we went to fit took out the bulb holders to find they were uhh... unfittable. See picture.. lol.

10432274_10203619598471170_465392267_n.j

So I have the rear light cases but no bulb holders now and can't find a *pair*? There's only really single sides on ebay. Ideally would like to spend about £20 or less, if that's not too unrealistic. Not too bothered about second hand or new if the price is right, just after some good condition ones.

Thankyou! Don't mean to sound like a cheapskate but i've spent enough on these lights! Haha just want them fitted now :(

I'm also messaging some people breaking lupes on ebay but will post here if I find anything.

Edited by Elz8462

He was "unaware of their condition" but for some mysterious reason doesn't want them back and just gave me the money back, I even offered him pictures to prove I was being honest but he didn't want to see them. Whoever's had them has literally doused the pins in wd40, I assume to try sort out the water damage so I think he must've been aware to some degree. Maybe I should've guessed at paying £18 for the pair but he assured me they were all fully functioning.

Don't want to spend anymore money on this lol i've been so unlucky :(. Trouble is everyone sells the rear lights on as they are, rarely breaking them up. A set of holders on ebay if bought singley would be about £26 (not that I can see a os & ns on there) Which seems pointless since a new set of lights aren't much off that hence why i'm aiming to get them £20 or less otherwise i'd just buy a new set of lights altogether. I can't see any cracks on the actual cases so hopefully they're not the cause of the water damage.

Edited by Elz8462

Hi Elz8462,

The best I can do on the bulb holders is £26.00 inc P&P for a brand new genuine pair.

Let me know if you’d like to order some.

6H0945258A & 6H0945257A. Lupo ones are the same.

Regards, Lupoboz.

Is that the price direct from VW? I was going to ring them tomorrow and just see what price it is otherwise go to scrapyard and see if they have any lupo's in. £26 is a bit more than I wanted to pay for just the holders, I would rather buy a new pair of lights for not much more than that since the ones I have have blue paint on the bottom and obviously unsure whether they leak or something hence the water damage on the holders. The lowest i've found is £20 for the holders so far so I will pass on your offer but tyvm for finding out for me. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

If he gave you your money back then you haven't lost anything have you? So just go and buy another pair. I have a pair I would sell cheap as the bottom of the drivers side one is damaged, but you could just use the drivers side one you already have.