Arnold the Arosa Sport (Picture Heavy) * SNOW PICTURE!*

jbarrows

I like that height, rear sits the same height as the front - this is what bugs me to hell lately.

It's a lovely height to drive on, not harsh at all just feels more 'sporty' than the oem suspension.

However I'm going wind them down just a little bit more to get the new wheels looking better.

MY GOD THAT LOOKS GOOD! :surprise: Why can't my photoshop skills be this good?

The arosa is looking good josh

Hahaa cheers lads, Only a few things left to before it looks like the photoshop above now :P

I also have Thule roofbars and wind deflectors to go on, Just need to find me a wind faring from somewhere!

Window sticker on for a while til Alex (Bernard) hooks me up with one of the new Low conformists ones! Had a bit of an issue with clutch pedal dropping however my dad has sorted it an reinforced it so it's stronger than ever!

I've also been doing some subtle carbon wrapping which i will get some pictures of for you very soon! And I've also been looking at newer steering wheels however I'm worried about the airbag wiring :/

8067A622-4600-490B-B381-45D4D4F262F1_zps

CE1F0CCE-172B-4828-97DF-B973F0269CD3_zps

(Picture taken from google images)

C666A377-C4DC-4A80-9849-B49984536A65_zps

Id 100% want a working airbag though, Have spoken to someone about the wiring and doesnt look too bad so ill keep on the look out for a decent steering wheel :shifty:

Also the pedal box was fixed using a some metal brackets etc so no additional welding has been done. Not only has it been repaired it is now stronger than before :innocent:

Just get a resistor to turn the light off and I'd replace the pedal box, I know of people getting them welded and it's just a matter of time until they go again

Don't swap the steering wheel mate, the Golf one looks out of place, it will be the most modern accessory in the outdated dashboard. Instead, retrim yours in leather, with perforated leather on the sides and color stitching and you have a winner.

Hmm, was thinking it might tie in nicely with my scirocco seats, ibiza gear knob, and tt pedal covers when i get them? :/

Don't swap the steering wheel mate, the Golf one looks out of place, it will be the most modern accessory in the outdated dashboard. Instead, retrim yours in leather, with perforated leather on the sides and color stitching and you have a winner.

So then winter is here.. Havent done much really just driving it lol
I have acquired some winter wheels for Arnold which will be going on this week at some point.

0408BAA2-9867-451A-910B-A54AD4C65C0F_zps

D5C88249-9AE7-4679-86DF-AE35101FCE6D_zps

4_zpsd58c8eff.jpg

y u no show side picz :wave:

Because I'm mean Haha!..

Mainly it's because I'm not happy with how it sits with the wheels on at the moment. I always knew it was going to be a slight challenge getting 8j et18 to fit the rear perfectly so I'll go back to the drawing board over the winter and see what changes will need to be made to get them sitting right. :)