removing driver side air vent

andyb3853

thanks, that was a great help. next question, how does the windscreen vent come out, I would imagine its a bit of a pain, once I've taken that out I'll be taking out the centre vents, wondering if there is an easy way to do it?

The wind screen vent you would need a long flat head screw drive and prize it off (basically)

Great guide on the light switch!!!!!!! Please put this in the 'how to and information'

the windscreen vent as mentioned, be aware that it is platic welded on so it might take a bit of prizing and when you put it back in use some double sized tape or somthing to hold it down, note that it probley wont stay down how it used to however it never bothered me.

you do need to take the center vents out to be able to get to the windscreen vent

to get the center vent out you need to remove your radio and cup holder or cointray or whatever its with, and there will be a couple i think if i remember correctly two screws that are where the radio came from in the hole unscrew them and it should just pop off, be sure to unplug the hazard switch to completely remove it