few issues.

GeoScars

Firstly after driving to work and parking up, I went to lock my drivers side door to my surprise it won't lock, but if I climb inside and lock it I'll be okay and lock any idea of how to fix it?

Second my coolant light flashed on this morning, pulled over notcied my coolant had dropped a bit... Any idea of what to check other then hoses oil etc

Finally I get about 220 miles on a full tank is this good or bad? Is there anything I can do to improve it or fix it?

Thanks George

Firstly after driving to work and parking up, I went to lock my drivers side door to my surprise it won't lock, but if I climb inside and lock it I'll be okay and lock any idea of how to fix it?

Second my coolant light flashed on this morning, pulled over notcied my coolant had dropped a bit... Any idea of what to check other then hoses oil etc

Finally I get about 220 miles on a full tank is this good or bad? Is there anything I can do to improve it or fix it?

Thanks George

Drive slower?

Jokes aside, learn how to hypermile safely. I got 79MPG hypermiling my Lupo SDI. It's difficult driving, much harder than just auto-pilot. You have to concentrate, so if you prefer to sit back and relax, or sit back and eat your maccies with one hand while drinking a pepsi with the other steering with your knees, it probably won't work.

Edited by Skezza

Lol, Google?

Basically, you drive the car as efficiently as possible:

Avoid using the foot brake as much as possible, learn how to use engine braking with injector cut-off to your advantage. Never coast in idle, only coast using injector cut-off. Accelerate quicker, but less often. Cruise as much as possible. Keep tyres correct pressure. Use the lowest viscosity oil that's safe for your vehicle. Get your wheels balanced. Don't open your windows.

• Like 1

I get about 180 miles to £20 average about 45-49 mpg in my 1.0.. I just drive in 5th everywhere hahaha! He'll it's a 1.0l why screw it your never going to gain anything

Edited by RyanMabey

Not sure about the first.

2nd, you could have a leak somewhere, so obviously places to check are all the hoses, round by the thermostat, check the coolant temperature sensor is seated correctly, check top and bottom radiator hoses and the radiator itself mainly in the corners.

3rd, I get about 250miles to a full tank on my 1.0e, but then again sometimes I need to boot it quite abit especially joining motorways.

I checked the hoses couldn't find anything that looked like a leak, but I'll have a better look when I park up when its not raining and just see where the puddle is coming from, I have no idea where the sensors are sitting got pictures or anything so I can check them.

Secondly 250 isn't far off mine but I do shorter drivers to work so might be wasting it on that