interior footwell lighting?

As i have just bought my lupo, i am currently throwing ideas around in my head. One was having red or blue led lighting in the footwells (possibly wiring it up to the interior light so only comes on when the doors are open or having it on permanantly). I was just wondering if anyone has done this in a lupo and opinions on if this would look good and how hard it would be do to?

No idea if it looks good. Super easy to wire in though and wouldn't really be much of a job with some of these DIY Led strips you can get off the bay.

• 3 weeks later...

As i have just bought my lupo, i am currently throwing ideas around in my head. One was having red or blue led lighting in the footwells (possibly wiring it up to the interior light so only comes on when the doors are open or having it on permanantly). I was just wondering if anyone has done this in a lupo and opinions on if this would look good and how hard it would be do to?

Its really easy to do, I had them wired to a switch and took a feed off of the 12V ignition, so I could never leave them on accidentally.

Not the best quality photo, but only one I could find

WP_000526_zps85908b9b.jpg