Not as low as I hoped up front

jamieirish

I've got my lupo on a set of KW coilovers (not sure which ones as it's just how I bought it), anyway I also have a stance solutions static+ kit I got cheap off a friend which obviously replaces the helper springs, I've wound down the coils to the very last threads and it doesn't seem any where near as low as I was expecting from seeing photos of other lupos, only thing I've not checked is if it's sitting on the bump stops which I will do in daylight tomorrow anybody else have an issue with getting the front down on KW coileys or have any recommendations?

Thanks for the advice, I've ordered a set of the poly top mounts and ill whip the bumpstops out which are only about 30mm anyway so hopefully with a chassis notch I should be able to get it another 30-40mm down when I let the pressure out the static+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to get mine second hand, cups, airline, pressure gauge and all connections for £330 but everything was bend new minus the cups which where used on jack smiths Mazda for a short space of time, I then got a compressor from Jon at JHPropaint for £50 and cost me about £15 for a switch, relay, wire and spade connectors, really simple install too with me not running a tank, get full lift in about 10 seconds direct from compressor, you can get it brand new from stance solutions but I have seen a couple of set ups knocking around online in the past month