What numberplate bulbs are these?

TomCanham

Evening all,

Ive got a numberplate bulb out and as ive come to swap them over from my other Lupo i've found out that they are not the same.

So could anyone inform me on what type / style bulbs these are and point me in the direction of some decent LED ones for sale

12909445553_b238a116cc_z.jpg12909790134_1908980c21_z.jpg

Many Thanks!

I have just put similar ones in mine. You can't buy separate bulbs for them as they are a whole unit with lots of smd's inside them. Here is the link to the ones i bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-License-Number-Plate-Light-LED-Lamps-Replace-OEM-Assembly-Holder-with-bulbs-/280713846879?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ALupo&hash=item415bd9605f

I have just put similar ones in mine. You can't buy separate bulbs for them as they are a whole unit with lots of smd's inside them. Here is the link to the ones i bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-License-Number-Plate-Light-LED-Lamps-Replace-OEM-Assembly-Holder-with-bulbs-/280713846879?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ALupo&hash=item415bd9605f

Just been out an had another look. Turns out the wire going into the bulb was an adapter of sorts, so I just took that out and switch over the holders from my older Lupo, Pretty simple in the end, and Saved me some money as well :)

Cheers anyway mate!