not finished yet but could be controvercial

one litre wonder ;)

right no where near finished but though i might as well put it up , its mostly the colour coding that needs done on it and still not to sure about the spoiler though

the evo-rosa

arosaracer3copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

loving it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

except for the spoiler, not a big fan of them anyway, it just spoils the smoothness unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

loving it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

except for the spoiler, not a big fan of them anyway, it just spoils the smoothness unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i wasnt to sure of the spoiler myself but , u can only but try biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I quite like that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not sure about the spoiler, think its a bit square tbh. maybe rounder lights too to keep it rounded like the Arosa's?

LOL! i knew it would cause some mixed opinions , spoiler is now gone , but i still havent decided on a final colour as i cant really use the same blue-ish /purple-ish colour that i have used before sooo.........

are you keeping the roof white? you could start from the edge of the door and blend from ginger to white

I wish I could do what you do, its amazing surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> we have paint shop pro 8 but not sure if thats the right software

what do you use?

dont worry , its taken me about 6/7 months to get to this point , and when i started it i didnt know where to go and somebody point me to the best website evey ! here it is , how it helps

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm