Borbet A's

Karl_Mac_

Evenin' all.

The wife has her heart set on a set of Borbet A's after seeing a few at VW Festival.

I've seen a few 4x100 7j 15" wheels which should go straight on (please correct me if i'm wrong). Iirc its 195/45 tyres for those?

I'm curious if the 9x16" would fit on the lupo without major work, as there are loads of these about and they are quite sexual.

We're only planning on minor lows, 30-40mm on springs, and the arches haven't been rolled.

15" Borbet As are actually fake: http://borbet.co.uk/?p=260

However...

15x7 with 195/45s will go straight on no problem (well you might need spigot rings, standard)

16x9...good luck :lol: 9s are about as wide as you can get away with on the rear of a Lupo, and you'll really struggle with the front.

Have a look for 16x7.5s, with a 35 or 30 profile tyre you should be reet. I ran 16x7s with 195/45s on the sport dropped about 40mm and it only scrubbed a bit on the back.

• Like 1

I have 15x 8 borbet a's on the back of my lupo , the adjusters are out of the coilovers and i rolled the arches flat, with 175/50/15's it arching slightly but manageable

Think 9x16's would be a little much!