Crusoe's Cooper Crusher - See if this works

Crusoe

Seeing as you used one of my many official titles LOL.

No mods, still haven't decided if that’s what I want to do. I quite like the mix of handling and reasonable comfort, rolls a bit too much but it just makes it feel faster which isn’t such a bad thing. It can already go round corners faster than you can see to stop so it really doesn’t need to be able to corner any better (though a change of compound would be good) unless I was going on track or wanted the lowered look which can look great but is too much of a compromise for a car running 25K miles a year on mixed roads. I want the most for it when I sell it again so it really needs to be kept standard anyway. I don’t think it can really handle much more power, it already slides around and needs a gentle touch with the throttle in the wet so come winter I don’t think I’ll be complaining about a lack of power. I like the looks so don’t feel the need to change them. Save on all your mods and just change up to a Gti and you don’t need to change anything. :thumbs:

been in coilovered cars before, corner like they are on rails though you usually need to wear a mouth guard to stop you smashing your teeth over bumps though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hreat for a weekend blast down your favourite road but you end up racing round corners faster than you probably should and your average `7-8` tenths driving doesn't feel fast any more.

Looks good though but probably cost you even more if you sold it, i know I wouldn't buy one that had been on coilovers even if they were swapped back to std, can't be good for interior fit and part life.

• 4 months later...

Few more pics of loopy head_on.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dirty_bum.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Tide_mark.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Look_inside.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

From_the_back_seat.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

:cool:

QUOTE(Alan VW)
HOLD UP !!  

there r exceptions to every class of car - and i didnt even think u could class that as a car.  

bowdown.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />bowdown.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />bowdown.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

better than sex!! - and anyone says im not getting good sex - Drive and evo !!  ;)  :D

i have driven a evo before is nice like have to admit but feel every lump and bump on the road

QUOTE(gargoil)
If you post a picture on the forum and your good lookin' I'll give u a ride in my Evo Kel! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok what do you class as `good-looking` thou?

Dont have any rescent pics and look completely diff now.

Will get some done, got a few pics in a pvc nurse outfit from halloween. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I almost wouldn't recognise you in this as you've changed so much, think everyone will guess which one is you though lol.

Will have to take some more `up-to`-date ones

:love:

Guess_Who.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 6 months later...