Why didnt they...

zippy

3.2 V6 has a black rubber lip around the spoiler like an original 911 Turbo. Are you sure it wasn't this?

Sports ones look quite nice if you get silver though.

I quite like that new TT. Speaking of white cars with black roofs and TT's, i saw this one on the E38 website.

dsc02251.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc02252.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That blue Lupo is jazz blue, and i have a pic of a white Lupo Cup car in white with no stickers, imo it looks real good, and that TT need a spoiler tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I disagree, TT's look far better without a spoiler. Far cleaner car.

If Audi had managed to engineer it right in the first place it wouldn't have needed one.

Why would you buy a Hyundai coupe> It is a poor man's (with no taste) 406 Coupe, TT or Alfa GT. IMO.

V6 is 3.0 and has no power at all.

Says it all really.

i'm not saying that i'm gonna buy one! (NO WAY!) just saying that car is even uglier without the spoiler and really think the TT looks better with the small one but that's just tastes anyway. Talking of coupes, you seen the new 407 prologue? thats art in movement! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

OK I take your point but in my opinion some cars look better without unecessary tat stuck on them. And some cars I hate like the Hyundai Coupe.

This?

2005_peugeot_407_prologue_14_m.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not keen on it either. 406 Coupe still looks far better IMO. This looks too much like a 307 or Megane CC and from the rear looks like a fat American car.

The new Coupe to watch out for is the new Alfa Brera 285.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Alfas must be bought in red! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and yeah i was referring to that car, it looks great. I see your point about the 406coupe, but it's starting to look a bit aged now