Project Number 3 'Project 3L the TDi'

Little Green Giant

Hello all.

You may remember me from topics such as 'how much wood can a wood chuck chuck',

and 'DirtyRedBaron project RACEKOR'

well its my pleasure to now bring to you 'Project 3L the TDi'

When Ryan decided to go all out Bat **** on his golf, he needed a daily. started looking at lupo gti's, then tdi's and then stumbled across this on these here very classified ads. Within minutes of finding it he text me asking if i wanted to buy a 3L with him. Silly question really!

So my money was sent over to his bank and that very night he got a lift and picked the beaut up!

To see it in our yard is something super exciting!

Havent got too many pictures just yet, but heres a couple to keep us going.

1004744_10152923603200392_265253592_n.jp

1044825_10152931882340392_1842259604_n.j

Those of you that are in the know about these amazing machines will I'm sure know how incredibly efficient and ahead of their time they were! Just driving this makes me giddy!

One of the rarest cars on the UK roads, and not a single person bats an eyelid when driving round central London!

PERFECT!!!!! :D not to mention the number plate :P

L30PUL

thanks. I'll get some more pics this weekend

Saw this 3l in classifieds and was on it from day dot. But the guy selling it was not very good at replying. He probably had a lot of interest. Looking into importing one in near future. Anyway good luck looks like tidy little motor

Absolutely love this!! I was looking at the list of things done to weight save when Ryan put it on Instagram. Hard to believe that that much weight can be saved from such a small car in the first place!

this is beaut!!

i know you said you are 'preserving' this one, but do you have any plans for any kind of mod? Lows, wheels, etc... it almost seems a shame to do anything to a car of this rarity :P