bump strip problem

wel itz ma onli option realy cos i cant afford a respray nd dont like them black, so sprayin them yelow, nd then also spray ma mirors nd mayb handles at the same time is ma best bet. wot did u do wiv ure rosa?

what to do is to fone a few body shops ie accident repair centres and ask how much it would cost to get the bits sorted , they'd need to get the polisher thingy ( the glorafied obital buffer ) and then polish it back to remove the edge on the paint and then touch it up to colour match those bits , car would prob be in for a day or two thats the only thing i can think of if u want to remove them without a respray ( which would cost a fortune )

wel, i aint got ne money at all, so ma dad has said he wil help me pay 4 the kit 2 just spray the bumpstrips ourselfs 4 the time bein ne way. cos i wil just have 2 prime them, then spray them wiv touch up paint then stik them bk in place.

just mind u will need to sand them before u can paint them , this is because the rub strips have a texture to them and so if u paint over the textured stuff u will have a rough finish , so my sujestion would be to while there off , get some fine sand paper and sand them back enough so that they are smooth . then so that there is no dust , give them a wash down with plain water ( so that there are no chemicals that could react with the paint ) and get all the dust off of them . once they are fully dried give them a coat of primmer , and follow the usual rules of painting

to paint them, sand them with some fine sand paper, use some degreaser (not water as that will do nothing) to clean the surface, then prime then, leave them to dry, sand the primer with some more fine sand paper, degrease again (use brake cleaner) paint with the colour then to get a shiney finish u will have to apply a few coats of laquar