New member in Oxford - Lupo GTI

tomtomwilliams

Hello!

I'm Tom, based near Oxford, I picked up my 2002 Moon Silver Lupo GTI last Sunday and I love it!

I have started a project thread with more info: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95767-toms-moon-silver-lupo-gti/

If anyone is based near Oxford get in touch :wave:

img2387s.JPG
img2388cs.jpg
  • Like 1

Very nice, and not too far away. I'm out near bicester

Thanks! Oh really, well I actually live in Thame so not far at all. I venture over to Bicester quite frequently because the company I work for has a shop in the Outlet Village. What's your car like so I can look out for it?

Looks to be a very tidy example, welcome :D

Yeah it is, thank you. I'm so pleased with it! I had a Fiesta ZS for ages and did so much to it but never made a forum thread about it so I'm really keen to keep on top of this one!

I'm in grendon underwood, and its dark green,pretty much standard, just look for the stormtrooper peeper sticker on the back window, or assorted pac man stuff

I'm in grendon underwood, and its dark green,pretty much standard, just look for the stormtrooper peeper sticker on the back window, or assorted pac man stuff

Ah not too far then! Haha got a lot of love for star wars so I'm sure I won't miss it!

Nice example ;)

Cheers man!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi tom not far at all, its in red. you prob know my paint guy in Abingdon Mervyn Beckett ? hope yours is in better condition than mine i don't think mines been cleaned in about 3 years! I've cleaned it twice and is getting better, steam cleaned the interior and general tidying around :-)