Performance

Gillisjake

IMO if you can get some good brake pads and an induction kit thats you good. The IK won't increase performance but it tricks you into thinking your going fast lol.

Electronic dump valve too?

*Warrrrrrrrmpsssssshhh*

Also, on a serious note, if you are going to try and increase performance, make sure your insurance company accepts such mods ;)

A modded 1.0 will more expensive to insure than a standard 1.4 sport.

I wouldn't bet on that! A standard Lupo sdi cost me more to insure than a modded Corrado KR, and a modified Lupo sdi cost less than my rado!

Electronic dump valve too?

*Warrrrrrrrmpsssssshhh*

Also, on a serious note, if you are going to try and increase performance, make sure your insurance company accepts such mods ;)[/quote

Speed IMO is all to do with perception. If you can fool yourself into thinking your going fast your not going to lose your licence. Those eBay exhaust whistlet things too.

So what you're saying is that if I fool myself into thinking I'm fast, then I'm fast.

So...

If I fool myself into thinking that I'm low, I won't lose the underside of my car like my corrado??

I wouldn't bet on that! A standard Lupo sdi cost me more to insure than a modded Corrado KR, and a modified Lupo sdi cost less than my rado!

You're female, for some reason, the laws of insurance don't apply to girls.

A LS400 (all 4.0l V8 of it) would cost less to insure than my lupo. RX8 cost less than my lupo.

Modified cars are expensive to insure.

A LS400 (all 4.0l V8 of it) would cost less to insure than my lupo. RX8 cost less than my lupo.

They do now as you can't discriminate for sex!

I work at HIC and mine is still expensive!

So what you're saying is that if I fool myself into thinking I'm fast, then I'm fast.

So...

If I fool myself into thinking that I'm low, I won't lose the underside of my car like my corrado??

Yeah. I usually make dump valve noises when I change gear and screechy noises when going around roundabouts.

Put your seat lower done. Take out your seat even better.

Not really because its modded. How many ls400's are driven by chavs and are seen in a field upside down? How many lupos are driven by chavs and are seen in a field upside down? If you was going to steal a car would you nick a ls400 waft mobile? Most people probably wouldn't.