Sticker bomb

Leebo2012

Ok so I'm wanting to sticker bomb my engine cover I've never done this before. So what do I do becouse obv with it been on top of the engine it will get hot so how can It be sticker lol ? Somebody explain how to keep it protected

Get a set of generic poor quality stickers or maybe go one step further and sell your imagination to the devil by buying a pre made sticker bomb book

Now here's the hard bit

Peel stickers off their backing.

Stick them to the item your wanting to sticker bomb

Congratulations you're now scene circa 2010

I like the sticker bombing thing. Looks a lot better than roof racks and banded steels. but each to their own.

The stickerbomb vinyl is vinyl and you would have to wrap it. Or the other popular option is to get the books off amazon and apply them individually then spray some clear coat on and that will stop them fading.

Any examples where it has actually added to the look of a car in a positive way !!!!

I'll not insult you with my honest opinion on what you've done.

Your car so you keep on going

It's my excuse! I like the fact that some people approve and some disapprove as that will be the aim with my car anyway. If i were to spend a lot of money on it and keep it for many years i would certainly have had it all done in alcantara or leather as that is a hell of a lot nicer!