My Clio and some lights...

csi_bha

Hiya

Heres the sets of lights :

ss913.jpg

how would these look on my red clio?

Can someone mock one up on a standard red clio?

oh, and as its red, would these led ones look good?

Renault%20Clio%202%`2098-03`.jpg

I like the LED ones, and they would look good, but £152 for the set is a bit much! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> The silver ones are only £73 - and they are nice, but yeah, not sure if they will look right. when I get to my PC (I'm not on it now) I'll post a large rear pic of the car - and if some kind person could then put the silver ones on? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

here we are, here is a pic of the rear of my car - could someone photoshop both sets of lights onto it for me please??? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanx

backofclio.jpg

someone please? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ahh cool - it doesnt have to be, just to give an idea smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Silver ones look like bacofoil.

Sorry but thats my Give_Your_Two_Cents_Worth.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I think the LED ones are good, but would like to see em on the car by PS first smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oooh deffo the LED ones on the basis of that - thanks tigz! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They look wrong on all levels them ones smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

time to start saving smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry for the deley mate.

Its not great, but I dont know how to ajust the angle of the lights.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

done quite well with that andi , and u cant really get it to look right as u nee to rotate the image of the lights , but as the pics of the lights are taken from a different view point then u cant really get them to look right as the way they sit on the car is different than in the photo ( if that made ANY sence )