wheel help plzz

adamb87

im lowered 60mm allround just got a set of alloys wich are 15s et 35 and 6 and half j with 195/50/15 tyres just wunderin if any1 nows if they would fit with no rubbing and also were is the best place to order spigit rings and how ile find owt wot size spigits i need thanks in advance

You'll probably get some inner arch rubbage on the front with those tyres. As for spigot rings find out the centre bore of the wheels (you can use some sort of measuring device to help you, or find out what they came off & find out its CB with the magic of google) & search for spigot rings that adapt that size to 57.1mm

Please try some spelling and punctuation next time, your question hurt my brain a little. Ta x

Edited by Koop
  • Like 2

I got spigot rings on ebay, like it says above. measure the centre bore of your alloy (or look them up online) then go on to ebay and type in your centre bore number e.g 70mm to 57.1 spigot. Then they come up, usually around 5 quid!