Aquaman

Hi and welcome.

Clean, clean and clean some more (says he with a minging car).

I was going to say look for some OEM wheels from another model Lupo, but if you have the original SE wheels, you have some of the best looking OE wheels out there.

If you can't afford, insurance wise, to lower it, then I would recommend doing nothing, 'cause any mod will look a tad silly on a standard height Lupo.

If you are into ICE, you could look into upgrading the sound system.

Remove the Rub strips if they're the horrible black ones :) maybe debadge the back? two little mods that dont cost a penny and in my personal opinion make the car look better :) after that, find an insurance company that accepts mods :) because once you're started, you wont stop! (oh, and get a musical air horn :) I recommend the la cucaracha horn :) most fun Ive had in ages)

Hi and welcome.

Clean, clean and clean some more (says he with a minging car).

I was going to say look for some OEM wheels from another model Lupo, but if you have the original SE wheels, you have some of the best looking OE wheels out there.

If you can't afford, insurance wise, to lower it, then I would recommend doing nothing, 'cause any mod will look a tad silly on a standard height Lupo.

If you are into ICE, you could look into upgrading the sound system.

Will make sure it's very shiny! I believe they are the original wheels, they're vw alloys! How much does lowering the car usually add to the insurance? My insurance is £850 at the moment, I've already bought an alpine w235bt stereo, not sure what speakers to get though?

Remove the Rub strips if they're the horrible black ones :) maybe debadge the back? two little mods that dont cost a penny and in my personal opinion make the car look better :) after that, find an insurance company that accepts mods :) because once you're started, you wont stop! (oh, and get a musical air horn :) I recommend the la cucaracha horn :) most fun Ive had in ages)

is it hard to de badge/ derim? Edited by Aquaman

take a look at that, its easy enough :)

At £850 your insurance is a bargain! I'm paying £2500 for my 1.4 8v :( I doubt your insurance would go over £1k with a lowering kit on it, I didn't get a quote without but a mate of mine with a corsa got his lowering kit added to his insurance for £60 through Admiral