What will I do :-(

Leebo2012

Ok so I have been thinking as we all know lupo's and arosa's arnt in the production lines now. I own an 2002 arosa what my dad bought me for my first ever car my dad always wanted to buy my first car Sadley he passed away in an tragic accident last year so the money he left me i bought the car so in a way he bought it me my arosa is more then just a car its more apart of my dad so when the time comes it dies could I just replace the engine so I can keep it for longer ?

If it hasn't failed yet, then look after her and she should give you a good few years yet. If she has failed, or is failing, then it would really depend on the condition of the rest of the car.

If it's in anything other than "really bad" condition, then I would say yes, but only a direct replacement, unless you can afford a proper/worthwhile upgrade to something like a Polo GTI or 1.8T.

I think parts are easy enough to come by and remember the car will last. If the seat gets worn out you get fix it. New engines of rebuilt is an option etc. it might get expensive but the value of the car will be more than cash value.

new engines easy/cheap enough to do, if you dont want to do it yourself a garage would do it for maybe a days labour plus the engine price (thats if your swapping like for like)

if you go for an upgrade then that price goes up