My 1.4 sport so far..

Glovebox

So, i recently bought a 1.4 sport, never had a Lupo before so thought i'd give it a go.. been an avid VW fan for years and have had pretty much every other VW going.. lol..

Its an 02, had one owner from new with full VW history so a perfect project car as i see it.. paintwork is tatty and its going for a full respray in a month or so when everything else is done..

so far i've put in coilovers, not fitted the rear adjusters as its and inch or so added to stop it sitting as low as i can, i also removed the front helper springs..

i purchased 4 space savers and had them banded, 7.5" on the front and 8" on the rear, i have also added 4mm of camber to the rears..

next was to remove the standard exhaust and have a full stainless steel exhaust fitted, pre cat is still on the car but the main cat, mid box and rear box have been removed, the rear box replaced by a smaller box..

heres some pics.. feel free to let me know what you think.. :)

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

_DSC2557small.jpg

Edited by Glovebox
  • Like 1

I'm not really into the zorst but you've got the stance spot on, sits lovely.

• Like 1

its sits as low as i could get it, lol, had to roll the rear arches alot to avoid srubbage from the 8j wheels on the back.. as for poke.. erm, about this much.. |------------------------------| :)