BBS Wheel/Blacked bumpers chop Request.

Tigz™

Just had an email from the guy with the wheel.

Hes got the cash so will take the wheel to my depot for me.

Desided to give him an extra tenna as £2.99 is a little too low.

So should have the wheel next week smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i'd chuck an idea in seeing as evryones painting bits black. How about a black strip on the bottom of the car?

Tigz_Chop.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Heres a few ideas:

Your Black one Andi

Tigz_Chop1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Went a bit mad on this one... Tigz_Chop2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Old Porsche style sides

Tigz_Chop3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Your Black one Andi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks Ace!

Just dont like the black wheels blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Will you do it for me with The wheels Silver?

Sorry to be a pain.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so if you need to change a bulb you need to buy a whole new light? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

well done VW AG! reallymad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":reallymad:" border="0" alt="reallymad.gif" />

There is one way of getting them apart, u can step on them Tigz_Chop4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Tigz_Chop5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dude that looks Dark!

Fantastic mate, cheers for that.

I know what Ive got to nag Emma about now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cant belive how good Matt black looks!

Does look good doesnt it, wasn't intentional though, just my learning curve in photoshop lol. I've seen an RX-7 with matt black paint and it didnt look that great in the flesh. Definately different tho.

Aye Ive seen the RX7 a few times.

Fuels car yes?

Aye it did look a little flat, Ive seen some nice Matt black finishes though, there was a 200sx at Donny last year with Matt Black paint and polished rims.

Think the extra Silver in those pics help pull it off tbh

I think that could be the one yeh.

You could be right, they tend to look too black. Would definately be interesting to see a combination.

Just need to think of something to do on my car, but then again that needs money really lol.

Was toying with two weird ideas...

Porsche look?

Extreme_Lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Or yellow badger look lol

My_Lupo_Mods_Stripe2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />