BBS Wheel/Blacked bumpers chop Request.

Tigz™

Could someone please do me a favour please.

Could someone, please paint the spokes on the Wheel black, with a silver rim, and fit them to my car? They are only 14s, so a little smaller would be good if anyone is able to do that?

And if possable (yes I know, Im taking the piss now :oops: ) could you paint the Lower Bumper black for me?

Thanks in advance. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Full res car pic

Full Res Wheel Pic

I thought if the wheel was as straight foward it would make it easier to find someone to help me out.

Cheers (once again :wink: ) for this smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I tried earlier and made a right cock up :?

why would you want the bottom of the bumpers black?

ive got dark centres on my wheels and black lower bumpers, am trying to decide whether to paint them or leave them, do you think it looks better? I cant decide, am soooo very indecisive!

Paul that looks great.

Could you send me the full res pic of the wheel please, so I can give it my mate to show how i want them painting.

Thats buddy.

So is that a Yes then people?

Paul I have a fresh bumper ready to fit, then Im gonna mask off the upper rear bumper, then cover it in Gaffa tape, then pressure wash the paint off.

And just hope and pray it works :wink:

@ Tigz: looks ace mate, do it and paint the roof black as well, it's looking very very well!

@debbie: don't paint the lower bumpers in blue (you had a jazz blue right?) imo they don't look better in jazz blue

Tigz, the car is going to look sweet on those wheels, i think they'll look good either silver or black. Once you get some tyres on you'll be able to tell better. Still think they'll look cool silver. :wink:

Aye, thats what Im thinking.

Had the pic on my desctop for the day, and Im unsure if it makes them look too small?

Maybe Paul could do me one with silver wheels? :wink:

what you can do is get them fitted now and when you are bored of it this way paint them black

great idea.

I think I'll do just that!

I `T-cutted` one of them last night :shock:

Too over an hour!