Newbie, GTi Cannock

ELS

Hi there, been registered for a while now never introduced myself.

I'm Emma, 18 from Cannock near West Mids. I've owned 3 lupo's since passing my test last march. 1st being a 2002 blue lupo sport with all the extras... Loved that car. Sold it eventually because insurance messed me about and could no longer afford to keep it :(. 2nd being a white 1999 lupo 1.0l which i never got round to driving, and then sold because I got a new job. Couple of months and wages later, I bought myself 2002 moon silver gti :) had it since september and I absolutely love it. Best car ever. Even though the insurance is crippling, it is a real joy to drive. Planning to lower it and sort the body work out. Until then it will continue to look like a tractor :) Also need some ideas for new rims!

Here it is at Dubfreeze last weekend being a drinks holder.

20130217_103024_zps0b93a4bf.jpg

Anyway thanks for reading :)

x

Haven't seen you around. And hi!

I saw a lupo gti last night after 11pm that went past me as I was walking. Was it you? I wanted a silver lupo gti, found it very hard to find one with low mileage, had to go to Manchester to get mine

I saw a lupo gti last night after 11pm that went past me as I was walking. Was it you? I wanted a silver lupo gti, found it very hard to find one with low mileage, had to go to Manchester to get mine

Could of been, not really sure. I got mine for £1500 from Southampton. It was a bargain even though it has 156,000 miles. There's not many with low mileage :/