Indicator Issue

Hello,

I'm going to explain this as easily as I can :)

I have had this issue for a while now, when I indicate left when exiting a roundabout or going round a bend (when my steering wheel is turned whilst I'm moving) my left hand indicator seams to flash but double as quick as it should and my inside indicator does the same as well as the ticker. This also makes my stereo sound waver and jiggle in time with the defective light ticking (if that makes sense).

Could this be the sign the bulb has blown or is there a wiring defect do you think? As I was following a Y reg Polo not too long ago and his car did exactly the same when indicating left and I know that Polo's and Lupo's are nearly identical when it comes to maintenance and repairs.

Has anyone had this issue before or have an inkling what to do? Sorry if its really simple and obvious, its just been bugging me for a while now.

Mine does this first thing in the morning when its cold but after a while its ok as if the interior temperature has an effect on it, I just gently ease back on the stalk and it works ok :confused:

Could do with investigating it really.