Wheel swapping section ?

Rich

I've never looked but I assume there is no section for this.

Where would I post the 15x7 Smellydials with near enough new Nankang NSII 165/50/15s & adapting things which I want to swap for some Bathursts?

They've never been cleaned and the kerb damage will only get worse. Be quick.

WP_000143_zps7facfea5.jpg

WP_000144_zps4e2d5855.jpg

WP_000145_zpsb8ebf6aa.jpg

WP_000146_zpsa40f2224.jpg

Located in :

altAsVwNMEza9gePMJtvqwjHf4wgrTuxW5Sb2lkz

Redrocket.

250px-507_cartman_redrocket_zpsa4a9003e.

im only trying to help...trying to sell something the way youre trying to sell these is a joke! no one is going to be interested if you speak about them like that...when you sell something i think youre meant to make it appealing to the buyer? not make them want to never look at the item again?

i think you need to re think your selling techniques

altAn_D6tn08HcpDn1JLIociX5vVjGhJ6hHlegcR

You're the idiots who aren't all there. You don't understand the techniques of the swap, someone who lives in poverty will have bathursts and want smellydials. They will then decide to act sooner rather than later and this will result in me getting what I want quickly instead of sitting around for a few weeks.

To be fair. If that's how he wants to advertise them leave him to it.

Someone will snatch them up regardless of condition GLWS you old fart

Older people aren't as open about their intentions.

They would never discuss things like banging your sister and then sending you photos, they would just do it and surprise you.

Nah, nobody wants the swap section.

Nobody even uses the classifieds.

I heard that it's all about working out ways to slip the advert into something which is and isn't relevant to said advert.

just trying to heelppppp

Regardless to whether I clean them or not someone is going to see what a good opportunity this is and they will take me up on the offer.

Stipulations are stated at the top and I don't really see how it needs further explaining?

Regardless to whether I clean them or not someone is going to see what a good opportunity this is and they will take me up on the offer.

Stipulations are stated at the top and I don't really see how it needs further explaining?

because no one will be interested if they are in poor condition!! not to mention they havnt and wont be looked after!!

because no one will be interested if they are in poor condition!! not to mention they havnt and wont be looked after!!

People will be interested faster.

If I offer to include a bottle of black nail polish which I will purchase at boots for the kerb marks will this make you happy?

Do you think it would make Dan a little less stressed? If this is making his blood boil he should go to a doctor, don't you think ?

People will be interested faster.

If I offer to include a bottle of black nail polish which I will purchase at boots for the kerb marks will this make you happy?

Do you think it would make Dan a little less stressed? If this is making his blood boil he should go to a doctor, don't you think ?

i just dont think its a nice way to advertise something, okay if its a joke yes its slightly funny, but its just a bad advert! i dont think people will be more interested..theyve never been washed and you are going to curb them more? no one wants to buy or swap anything for wheels in those conditions? i just dont understand why you would word an advert like it? but if it does work then good for you and i hope you get the wheels you want.

oh god youre going to have to ask him yourself im not getting involved!

I like my wording, it's completely and utterly honest, if you'd rather I lied and I was a little devious about them then I suppose I could do that?

As for Dan, you don't want to get involved but you already are.

After about three seconds thought I'm going to speculate that he's not getting any action, agree?