Colour change my wheels?

JackRobo10

Just wondering if anyone pretty handy with photoshop could change the colour of my wheels for me before i decide on what colour to actually spray them? Having trouble visualising them at the moment.

Not the best picture but its something to start from

41F8CD61-0D0E-4D99-A225-6E378BD16872-320

If someone could do these in anthracite and black it would be much appreciated! :)

Many thanks guys

Jack

...without doing a 'shop, IMO there are 2 options.

If your paintwork is nice and shiney and you keep it spotless, then matt or satin black.

If not, then a less dark shade of anthracite with a high gloss finish; or even a nice bright silver.

Whichever, keep them one colour, it will look fussy with the "slots" a dfferent colour.

I reckon those rims will look good kept simple on a lowered Lupo/Arosa.

...without doing a 'shop, IMO there are 2 options.

If your paintwork is nice and shiney and you keep it spotless, then matt or satin black.

If not, then a less dark shade of anthracite with a high gloss finish; or even a nice bright silver.

Whichever, keep them one colour, it will look fussy with the "slots" a dfferent colour.

I reckon those rims will look good kept simple on a lowered Lupo/Arosa.

Hopefully plan to keep it pretty clean but it cant always be spotless, Mmm that could well be an option! Never thought about matt or satin finishes

Yeaa i was thinking that aswell, The slots would also be a pain to mask up neatly

Thats my plan anyway! Never seen these alloys on a lupo before? supposed to be quite rare?

Cheers mate :)