norice meet 11th may fleet services just after juction 4a M3

DJ Marky Marc

Im told that there was only one lupo at the last `no-rice` meet , so this time there is going to be at least 2, but i would love it if some of you could find the time to make it more...

any one free that evening to show them that roccos and mk2 golfs are not the only good cars made by VW.....

Well whoever told you that wasnt looking. At all. There were 3 plus 1 very hardcore Arosa (mine) and 8 club lupo members. I cant speak for everyone but Im guessing we'll all be there again.

This was the last one: http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8920

QUOTE(tdwindustries)
was gonna say....

you know i think i can make the 11th May!

Bout time too!!

i was there last month, as i have been every month sinc last august!

• 2 weeks later...

Will be in attendance for this wiked midweek meet also!

Can someone save me a place please!! lol

QUOTE(snoopstah)
I'll be there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Turns out I probably won't be there - might drop in but it'll almost certainly be late (after 10pm) sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i wont be there either as im bk in bmouth now!

What are you talkin about? Fleets only 45min from yours!

Pics:

SV400002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400024.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400033.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400043.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400049.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV400110.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

More here.