My Lupo Sport :)

j22drury

hi! been a member on here for a LONGGG time! had a 1.4 8v lupo before and sold it so that i could buy a mk2 gti that blew up! :( always missed the lupo however bought a bora tdi which was the most boring car in the world!!!! recently traded the bora for a lupo sport!

2001 Y with 51.5k miles and a full service history, FK coilovers, Borbet B's (i think) Mk4 Recaros, leather trim doorcards, oil catch can, polished rocker cover, K&N filter and a polished strut brace!

photo_zps214bf9f1.jpg

photo_zps7224935f.jpg

needs a wash!!!!

plans are: different wheels! dislike these ones!

stripped out rear (done :D )

front strut brace

lower!!!!

maybe some different seats

funky headlining

Epic stance!!!!

TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!!!!

1862b055.jpg

my old lupo (if anyone remembers me) this ones a bit more grown up!

hope you guys approve!

Josh xxxx

Thanks mate! Wish I'd never sold it! However the gearbox went the day after I sold it and I was totally unaware any issues! Guess I dodged a big bullet there!

Yeh man close call! you have any issues with cats eyes in your old one?

Thanks! Was a bit scruffy around the edges but always turned heads which was the aim tbh!!! I have loads!!!! Lol! I'll get on a laptop within the next few days and throw a couple more pics up!

Loving the new one... Just wanna get new wheels sorted and get it on its back side! :D

They were borbets again of some sort, never seen another set kinda like these! C's maybe I dunno! :D

Edited by j22drury

Thanks! Was a bit scruffy around the edges but always turned heads which was the aim tbh!!!

Sounds like both of mine haha :thumbsup:

haha cheers man always a pleasure to be an inspiration :thumbsup:

I quite like the Borbets, they just need to be painted a suitably ridiculous colour :yes:

Lol! Thanks! It was an awesome little car, this is going as low if not lower! :D

They were 7x15 borbets with 165/50 nankangs, TA coilies, chassis notch, no helpers and wound right down, 2 coils chopped outta the rear springs, wheels brought out to et21 and cambered on the rear with washers! Went through rear tyres every 8 weeks!

Gonna whip my helpers out this weekend all being well!