Somebody with ETKA?

Anybody able to do me a favour and find the part number for the front left hub for a 51 plate lupo sport? The part listed to the Reg is wrong - as is pretty much every single part for it...

Thanks in advance. Ben

you wouldn't if you had to decipher some of them everyday!!! LOL!

My favourite (read NOT REALLY!!!!) one is the sliding door on a T4 transporter, the diagram is a mess!

post-795-0-33029100-1349179665_thumb.jpg

I know itd be the most time consuming task in the world. But how good would it be if they put them all into 3d so you could rotate them and zoom etc. Oh and take parts away which are blocking view which i hate!

They are starting to draw some in with more detail and shading, which does help, but its mainly on the newer cars at the moment.

As good as 3d models would be, some of my work 'colleagues' struggle with the whole concept of getting parts correct now, without confusing the issue with rotating images around (I'd love that!) It would be a lot better if they would catalog the parts better, or put the parts on the catalog with parts they fit with. Some of the parts aren't even shown in the pictures, just written in the part number listings, and some are just generic pictures (ie an undertray for a passat is the same picture as one for an A6, even though they use different fixings ect...)

Thats enough of my rantings for one day tho.... roll on 4.30!!