Seat arosa door fit vw lupo

BrownBehr

Hi,

So heres the problem, some one screwed the bumpstrip to my vw lupo and there is a dent at the edge of the door. It seems that it would be cheaper to replace the door with one the same colour of getting the entire door resprayed. The question is will a seat arosa 2003 door fit a vw lupo 2000 and are the fittings such as the wing mirrors and such the same?

Thanks in advance,

bb

Edited by BrownBehr

A good paint supplier will match it for you if you want to get it re-sprayed all u need to do is take a part in with the same colour and they should match it.

also make sure if you buy a ready painted part its the Right paint code, you can compound and polish for hours, but 'tornado red' with never turn 'flash red' (&vice versa) i believe these are the only Two types of red on the Lupo/Arosa.

Was making sure I got the colour right, the colour is lp3g i think but I will make sure, although if I get the door painted there isnt much of a point getting a new one, but my brother who is a mechanic learning may have some contacts and I should be able to get it done for a reasonable price. Thanks for the help.